Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Book reviews from Primary Book Club


Looking for something new to read? Our Primary Book Club recommends these titles.

Basic
Y3E
Owly
Andy Runton
Owly book is very fun! Because it’s funny. It kind of doesn’t have any words.
I can teach you how to draw Owly.


Gigi Y5C
Title: Thea Stilton Big Trouble in the Big Apple
Author: Geronimo Stilton
I like this book because it’s fun and I like the mouse. They went to the Big Apple to help Pamela’s family, they had a really big problem. And Nicky had to practice running for the race. Her friends will take care of her anyway. I can’t tell you the story – why not read it for yourself!

Michael Y3M
Title: The Official Manchester United Annual 1999
It teaches us how to be good at football. It has good pictures.

Hill Y3E
Secret Agent Jack Stalwart – The search for the sunken treasure : Australia
Author: Elizabeth Singer-Hunt
You should read this because its very fun.
The book takes place in Australia, in the sea.

Tita Y5G
Diary of a Wimpy Kid the ugly truth
Jeff Kinney
I love this series!! What an amazing series. First was Wimpy Kid.
I started reading this book because I saw Pike read it and I thought it was very, very funny. I have read two books in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series – Dog Days and The Ugly Truth.

Dallas
Y4J
K-Zone
Awesome comics! Cool info about cool stuff! Video games names and what they’re about!
Awesome games. Ninja who tells cheats! Info about movies. Puzzles, pranks!

No comments:

Post a Comment